Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Monday – Fresh Start

I had a rough few days at the mid month point, but I think I have turned it around.  I was feeling very blah and unmotivated.  I was definitely losing momentum and decided I needed a pick me up so yesterday I went and bought myself new runners!  This purchase was long overdue, my other runners were in rough shape.  The new runners will be my inside shoes that can only be worn in the gym.  Yesterday I went to the gym after dinner to try them out.  They are Reebok Easy Tones, but the ones made more for running than walking.  They take a little getting used to but I like them.

 

The gym was very busy last night so this morning I got up at 7 and went to the gym first thing and it was empty!  Empty gym = amazing!  Now in the morning when I am trying to convince myself to get up I’ll think, if you go to the gym now you can have it all to yourself.  It feels pretty good to have my workout done before my work day has even started.

Last night after my workout I decided to do some baking.  I made banana muffins and threw in some peanut butter cookies for my sweet tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment