Thursday, March 24, 2011

You Sunk My Battleship

I’m getting fed up with myself and my slowly fading commitment to my project.  I really half-assed this month; I half-assed pursue your passion.  Pursue your passion!  Unacceptable!  Ridiculous!  It’s time to get my head back in the game. 
Game:  You ain’t got the stuff.

Kirby: Shut your dirty whore mouth Game.

Game: Get off the couch and tell me that.

Kirby: Why I oughtta….

Game: You ought to do a lot of things you lazy schlub.  Remember when your plan was to do epic life changing shit?

Kirby: I’m trying!

Game: You’re thinking about trying you lazy hermit.  This is crap, EPIC crap.

Kirby: I will not tolerate any smack from you Game.  I’ll show you.

Game: I’ve been around a long time kid, you ain’t got the stuff.  Get your head out of here.

Kirby: I am going to take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again Game!  I am going to put soap in your coffee and spit on your burger!  You son of a motherless goat!  Why don’t you go back to your home on whore island?

Game: All talk and no action isn’t going to get you back in.

Kirby: I want my pink shirt back.

Game: Stop being a whiny brat.  That’s it I’m leaving.

Kirby: I own you Game.  That’s right, I created you; I built this.  This is my project and it’s not over until I say it is.  You’re right I need to work on following through with my ideas.  I’m pretty clever; I have a lot of good ideas.

Game: Good ideas are a dime a dozen.

Kirby: Okay Game don’t start quoting my professors from college.

Game: Your mom goes to college.

Kirby: Shut it Game.  I’m putting my foot down; I’m going to start killing it at Happiness Project.  Winning!  That’s what I’m going to do.

Game: A little less talk and a lot more action kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment