Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cold Hard Cash

 There’s not a whole lot to be said about money month.  I’ve been trying to live almost completely on cash.  I have been keeping all my receipts and putting them aside.  I haven’t made many drastic changes to my spending habits, other than not going out for supper.  I want to get an accurate measure of where I’m spending and what I need to change.  

I do find living on cash has made me more conscious of my purchases.  There's something so intangible about electronic money, it's easy to feel like it doesn't exist.  It’s interesting to see all of the money you have to spend and then you make a purchase that you wouldn’t have thought have twice about on debit but with cash you’re like damn look how much of my money is gone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment