Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Grinch Who Stole Fun Month

Number of 'fun' things I did this weekend = 0.  The truth is I really don't want to do fun month right now.  I feel like being low key, not spending money, not going out into the frozen wasteland anymore than I absolutely have to.  I want to do fun month when the weather's nicer, I want fun month to be doing stuff outside, patios, cute outfits that don't involve parkas and mitts and scarves and warming the car up.  It's still hibernation time and this grumpy bear isn't ready to come out and play.

So, I propose a radical first for happiness project: a change of the monthly topic.  Why make myself feel like a lame boring loser for wanting to lay low?  I don't need to feel guilty about not being 'fun' enough so I am taking a rain check on fun month.  That's right Cindy Lou, who stole fun month?  I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment